Evenings on the Savannah
- This event has passed.
May 3, 10, 17, & 24, 2019
5:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
This May guests can enjoy extended Zoo hours on select Fridays. The Zoo will be open until 8 p.m so that guests can enjoy the warm nights of late Spring while listening to live music
The chef at the Kopje Lodge devises fresh, tasty food and drink specials for each evening and the Lodge’s regular menu items will also be available to please every palate at these family friendly evenings.
- May 3: Lions and Line Dancing
- Country Western music
- BBQ cookout food specials
- Karaoke with Adam Haro Entertainment
- May 10: Cheetahs and Margaritas
- Salsa dancing with instructor
- Mexican food specials
- Los Principiantes Del Son
- May 17: Warthogs and Hot Rods
- Hot rods on display
- Rock and roll-themed food specials
- Rock music with First Gear Band
- May 24: Meerkats and Mascots
- Sports trivia and local mascots
- Stadium food specials
- Trivia with Adam Haro Entertainment
There is no additional cost to attend the Evenings on the Savannah Series, but guests must arrive before the ticket booth closes at 7 p.m.