- Free annual unlimited admission to Fresno Chaffee Zoo during regular Zoo hours
- Free admission to Stingray Bay
- Discount on giraffe feeding at Twiga Terrace
- A 10 percent discount at all Fresno Chaffee Zoo gift shops
- A 10 percent discount at Safari Café, Kopje Lodge and Kudu Café concessions.
- Members’ magazine, ZooNews
- Discounts on Education programs and events
- Discounted admission to over 120 AZA reciprocal zoos and aquariums nationwide
- Reciprocal Zoo List
Fresno County residents receive $10 off any level of membership with zip code verification (may not be combined with other discounted offers). Discount can only by applied with phone and in-person orders (discount not available online). Discount not valid on gift memberships.Become a Member Renew Membership Purchase a gift membership
Young Fresno Chaffee Zoo Society
Join the next generation of supporters and experience the zoo in a whole new way. The Young Fresno Chaffee Zoo Society invites young families, professionals, and philanthropists between the ages of 21 to 40 years old to be part of a new exclusive donor club. As a member, you’ll get a unique perspective and contribute to our growth as a world class zoo.
Individual Membership with Contribution of $300+
Family Membership with Contribution of $500+
Build on the civic legacy of community support to continue building a world-class zoo that provides expert animal care to the animals at the Zoo while also working to conserve species in their natural habitats. Patrons receive benefits like annual unlimited admission during regular Zoo hours and numerous exclusive benefits like a behind-the-scenes tour only available to Patrons. Click on the tabs below to choose the appropriate contribution for you, and become a Fresno Chaffee Zoo Patron today!
For Contributions of $3,000+
For Contributions of $5,000+
If you have any questions, please call our Membership office at 559-498-5921.
A portion of your membership could be considered tax-deductible subject to general limitations applicable to your personal circumstances. Please visit www.irs.gov or contact your financial advisor for tax-deduction eligibility.